2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s actually been decent this season. Yesterday he just didn’t look ready to come in, I don’t know whether that’s because he wasn’t mentally ready to be thrown in last minute or he hadn’t been prepped for the game in training.

Still a young player and may succeed, but he was undeniably very poor ( as were others)yesterday.
I wouldn’t be overly disappointed if we purchased a player for his position next season.

He’s actually been decent this season. Yesterday he just didn’t look ready to come in, I don’t know whether that’s because he wasn’t mentally ready to be thrown in last minute or he hadn’t been prepped for the game in training.
15 minutes notice he got - Pickford had all week - hard to defend in front of that clown......
Our defence was ok yesterday... even their winner was yards offside the only goal you could not blame our keeper for...
Kenny did okish under those circumstances imo....

Wasnt too good yesterday,thought swapping Bernard over to that side would have helped him out a bit

Still a young player and may succeed, but he was undeniably very poor ( as were others)yesterday.
I wouldn’t be overly disappointed if we purchased a player for his position next season.

I think you can safely say that its nailed on that well be bringing in a first choice right back next season mate.

Apart from an erratic goal keeper, centre halves who fall over each other when zonal marking and strikers who can`t score, the right side has been our biggest weakness all season lol

I think you can safely say that its nailed on that well be bringing in a first choice right back next season mate.

Apart from an erratic goal keeper, centre halves who fall over each other when zonal marking and strikers who can`t score, the right side has been our biggest weakness all season lol
Does the right hand side code for the rest of the regions the rest of the team perform in? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.