2018/19 Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem for a little while was the coward in goal blaming him for his own errors. A few unpalatable scenes of Pickford screaming at Kenny (doesn't do it to others of course) could have knocked his confidence.

Because Pickford's deficiencies have been made so public, Kenny has taken the right approach and ignored him. Good maturity.
No true, I have seen him scream at Richarlison on a couple of occasions. Tim Howard did the same thing, screaming at players after a goal attempt. A top keeper continually talks to his defence, as he can see things they can't, to prevent attempts on goal. Again our team is too quiet.

No true, I have seen him scream at Richarlison on a couple of occasions. Tim Howard did the same thing, screaming at players after a goal attempt. A top keeper continually talks to his defence, as he can see things they can't, to prevent attempts on goal. Again our team is too quiet.

Howard was doing it as a kind of weird motivational gesture apparently. He was odd. There's also blaming others for not blocking attempts (which a keeper can do nothing about) and genuine keeper errors which he tries to pass onto a young player (the Pickford way).

Trouble is howard was crap so he should really have kept his mouth shut

Kenny was boss last night...
I have thought Coleman has had poor games, but also some decent games recently (which he gets no credit for as he is now officially a "boo boy").

With both Seamus and Kenny, the problem is Walcott. He offers nothing, constantly dribbles straight into players and is as predictable as a cup of tea!
Season is over... give Lookman the right wing spot until the end of the season.

Decision should also already be made that Walcott, Bolasie, Mirallas, Martina, Besic, Schnedierlin, Sandro, Jagielka, and Calvert-Lewin should all be sold in the summer.

Where was Lookman last night anyway? Walcott has to be the last resort. Surely he will not be picked again. Kenny deserved a better player in front of him last night.

Sold/Euthanised.

Loaning a player like Bolasie is the worst thing ever. He will come back 30 years of age on £80k a week after having failed to hold down a place in the Championship and Belgian league. Trust me, he will be back in the summer and Brands will spend weeks trying to shift him and some of the others listed

Loaning a player like Bolasie is the worst thing ever. He will come back 30 years of age on £80k a week after having failed to hold down a place in the Championship and Belgian league. Trust me, he will be back in the summer and Brands will spend weeks trying to shift him and some of the others listed

Walcott - Think he's too arrogant to go to the Championship where he belongs, ought to go to China or the MLS.
Bolasie - Jesus wept.
Mirallas - Could get a fee for him i'd expect, has a game in him when he can be bothered.
Martina - Free.
Besic - I'd keep him, he's an angry little so-and-so, and doesn't like losing.
Schnedierlin - See Mirallas
Sandro - Not sure what happened with him, was excited when we bought him, based only on reputation. Then watched him attempt to play football.
Jagielka - Free, Sheffied United maybe?
Calvert-Lewin - On loan to a Championship club in the faint hope he figures out what a centre-forward is supposed to do.

Walcott - Think he's too arrogant to go to the Championship where he belongs, ought to go to China or the MLS.
Bolasie - Jesus wept.
Mirallas - Could get a fee for him i'd expect, has a game in him when he can be bothered.
Martina - Free.
Besic - I'd keep him, he's an angry little so-and-so, and doesn't like losing.
Schnedierlin - See Mirallas
Sandro - Not sure what happened with him, was excited when we bought him, based only on reputation. Then watched him attempt to play football.
Jagielka - Free, Sheffied United maybe?
Calvert-Lewin - On loan to a Championship club in the faint hope he figures out what a centre-forward is supposed to do.

Agree 100% with this. I actually could imagine a China club coming in for Walcott... he has an international profile and we could actually get £20m back for him maybe.

Although I would try to punt DCL to Bournemouth. They already signed Solanke so maybe they could unite them to have the most impotent young English strikeforce ever.

Anything over £10m for DCL and Brands should be declared a demi-God

Wrong.

Howard was very good for us until his last couple of seasons.

It’s not his fault he got old and we didn’t replace him.

Howard was never good for us , he was just better than wright etc . He never had games where I said to myself “ wow he saved us” he would save most of the ones you’d expect but never save any others that won you points when we were getting battered etc

Status
Not open for further replies.