Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Joey that was his 2nd season for Everton

Not sure how many times it needs to be said but Tim Howard's form has zero to do with it.
Why is that he was playing crap keeping Robles out kept three years too long if you don't like Robles that's n
My point another keeper could have been signed better than Stek!

Why is that he was playing crap keeping Robles out kept three years too long if you don't like Robles that's n
My point another keeper could have been signed better than Stek!

Either try & refute my point that he was jarg in his first season or just leave it.

Don't bother talking about other keepers in your reply either.

The Sheffield UNT young keeper we were looking at in January, a no 2 prospect for Joel next season!

...as far as I know, Joel's contract is up and I haven't heard talk of a renewal. From an interview this week the player is keen to sign but perhaps we have a replacement lined up. One rag this morning suggested a done deal with the Soton keeper but he's no better from what I've seen and Joel has age on his side.

Unless we go abroad and bring somebody in I'm not seeing too much that we might buy in this league.

...as far as I know, Joel's contract is up and I haven't heard talk of a renewal. From an interview this week the player is keen to sign but perhaps we have a replacement lined up. One rag this morning suggested a done deal with the Soton keeper but he's no better from what I've seen and Joel has age on his side.

Unless we go abroad and bring somebody in I'm not seeing too much that we might buy in this league.
He's not the only player who's contract has not been signed!
Ross is still in limbo no signing of him till the summer maybe Spurs interested!
So the fact Joel has not been offered one yet is perhaps test him out!

He's not the only player who's contract has not been signed!
Ross is still in limbo no signing of him till the summer maybe Spurs interested!
So the fact Joel has not been offered one yet is perhaps test him out!

...I think Robles' is up this summer, Barkley the summer after. I wondered if Robles was looking at a lucrative Bosman but from what he's said he's keen to stay. I would've thought the club had put a renewal on the table by now.

I'm staggered at people saying he was mistreated by Martinez??

This was a manager who rescued him from the bench at Madrid and signed him twice.

What an evil man he is, how dare he treat Joel " The greatest keeper in the world ever " Robles like this.

...I think Robles' is up this summer, Barkley the summer after. I wondered if Robles was looking at a lucrative Bosman but from what he's said he's keen to stay. I would've thought the club had put a renewal on the table by now.
He still may get offered one he has just got his run in the team evidently Walsh, and RK do not get on over players?
So some reports say my older brother tells me?

Status
Not open for further replies.