Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate we need to spend money. It's a joke Newcastle and Stoke are outspending us it really is./

Where's the ambition Epebton!!!!???
Yes agree we need to spend money but let's see what we have first in Robles, the lad warrants a place until the end of season. If he not up to it then sign a big name keeper. Think the reason Newcastle outspend us is they are crap, they can spend all they want they still have a Defense consisting of Colocini and Paul Dummett.

I really like Joel, definitely the type of character we want at the club. I remember when Wigan went down and he was on loan he was crying on the pitch - liked him since then. As far as goalkeeping ability; play him for the rest of the season and then determine whether we should be buying a First choice or a reserve keeper in the summer

Think he and his agent will want guarantees though. He's done more than enough to be given a run in the side. If he's to sign again i think he'd want guarantees deffo.
definitely, if martinez starts howard against stoke i wouldn't blame joel for asking to leave at all tbh.

He's not done a tremendous amount for all these platitudes so I'd urge caution, you jarg kopites.

Granted he's preferable to Howard at the moment but that's not saying much.

remember when everyone hated him and were terrified when he played in league cup? im sure theres vaultable examples...

Yes agree we need to spend money but let's see what we have first in Robles, the lad warrants a place until the end of season. If he not up to it then sign a big name keeper. Think the reason Newcastle outspend us is they are crap, they can spend all they want they still have a Defense consisting of Colocini and Paul Dummett.

haha my post was sarcastic mate. I agree with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.