Transfer Rumour Joe Hart

Would u have him

• Yes

• No

• Im sitting on the fence with Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he only wants a loan jib him. Permanent deal or nothing. be arsed with his billy big balls attitude. This loan [Poor language removed] is his ego telling him he can outlast Pep.

If he only wants a loan jib him. Permanent deal or nothing. be arsed with his billy big balls attitude. This loan [Poor language removed] is his ego telling him he can outlast Pep.

Not sure how this relates, surely it's City choice. A loan with a view to perm deal would suit us, allow money to spent elsewhere on the squad

Come on Joey surely you know form is temporary, class is permanent.

Joe Hart has been playing for one of the top teams in England, won league titles and played year on year in champions league- earning numerpus MOTM and clean sheets.

He would be a fantastic signing for us.
I don't agree we have two decent keepers one who is experienced no need to waste money on him not happening anyway?

Loan yes but City pay half he wages and he cuts the grass every second week.

Gives us more time to find a better keeper to buy.

Also we can then sell Robles.

Would this be an improvement in our situation - yes

Because vastly overpaying relative to what you are purchasing has been proven not to work as a business model in the premier league.

Leicester aside, the league title has been dominated by Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea (the biggest spenders) for years. I don't think Moshiri can/wants to spend on that kind of level, hence the appointment of Walsh to source reasonably priced talent.

However, if we do start splashing some cash (and the signs are that Moshiri is willing to invest quite heavily in the squad) on some quality, established players of the ilk of Joe Hart, I don't understand how that would reflect badly on Moshiri's business model for the progression of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.