Transfer Rumour Joe Hart

Would u have him

• Yes

• No

• Im sitting on the fence with Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree. Its all very well netting a big name, and all that, but the thought of a keeper being, probably, the highest earner, just feels a bit daft.
I'd be okay with it if it was a Lloris level keeper, but he's simply not imo, give Stecker's a chance and replace in Jan if required, spend the money/put it towards a striker that can compete with Lukaku.

I certainly have.

He is a very good goal keeper, no doubt. But like when the United one, De Gea, basically got United into league finishes, I just cat see Hart being that sort of seismic difference.

If he comes, which I doubt, the wages we offer should be below his City wad. See his real determination to get back his mojo.

If he doesnt like that, let him stew at City.
Yeah, no doubt he is a good keeper, but I just think he will be exposed more than ever playing behind our defence. He's always seemed a confidence player to me, I just can't see people keeping patience with him here when he makes mistakes.

the best joe hart ive ever seen is one under the cosh, vs real, or the whole time he was on loan at birmingham, he is a GK that thrives on reaction and instinct

its when hes expected to make one save in three games he loses the plot

i think a move to a team that would get lots of shots against, would make people remember just how good he is

Would be a fantastic signing and for that reason I look forward to more of the Stekmeister at the weekend and beyond.

Not that I'm too arsed as he might actually be pretty decent.

Sky running with him going according to vinny of Connor. Even name checks us as his destination but says we haven't been in contact over him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.