Transfer Rumour Joe Hart

Would u have him

• Yes

• No

• Im sitting on the fence with Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my perspective with the reasons supporting it. What are your thoughts? I get that you like him, but it's been a pretty much open secret all summer that Guardiola doesn't want him, why do you think nobody has gone for him yet?
To many people worrying about fees and wages let the owners sorry about that we need a top keeper there is one available try for him.

Why are you so concerned about the transfer fee and wages? Let Moshiri bank roll the transfers and let's get a calibre of players on board which we've previously not had the luxury of being able to attract.

Hart has been good enough for Man City, a multiple title winning side, for the last 10 years, and is still well in his prime - players like him don't come cheap, it would be an amazing coup.

Because vastly overpaying relative to what you are purchasing has been proven not to work as a business model in the premier league.

I'm not against signing him, just saying that the position City have put themselves in (both in regards to the massive wages they pay and the fact they have completely shown their hand with their team selections so far) mean that we should get him cheaply. Yes, Moshiri is rich but he is not a City or United bottomless money pit and needlessly wasting money will restrict us.

When people compare him to Howard because he also made mistakes, would it not be too much to hope for goalie who made less mistakes than either of them, a slight improvement maybe?

If we do get him the media will immediately put him in a lower bracket of keeper – he'll be "watching over his shoulder" for Jack Butland and Fraser Forster taking his place as England No.1 and need to use the chance at Everton to reestablish himself.

Apologies if anyone has mentioned it, but has anyone considered that Hart has played behind one of the best defences in the premier league for quite a few years? When City weren't so good (and rich) he didn't do so well. He plays for England, he's a mistake waiting to happen, and let's be honest, we're not brilliant at the back either......oh, and them shampoo adverts.......

Apologies if anyone has mentioned it, but has anyone considered that Hart has played behind one of the best defences in the premier league for quite a few years? When City weren't so good (and rich) he didn't do so well. He plays for England, he's a mistake waiting to happen, and let's be honest, we're not brilliant at the back either......oh, and them shampoo adverts.......

I certainly have.

He is a very good goal keeper, no doubt. But like when the United one, De Gea, basically got United into league finishes, I just cat see Hart being that sort of seismic difference.

If he comes, which I doubt, the wages we offer should be below his City wad. See his real determination to get back his mojo.

If he doesnt like that, let him stew at City.

Status
Not open for further replies.