2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean with the injury he’s probably been able to settle his personal life in England a little quicker than he would have before and bringing him back slowly will probably allow him to adapt to the pace of the league again. Hopefully we’ve made the best of a bad situation and we don’t rush him back like we’ve seen all to regularly!

I mean with the injury he’s probably been able to settle his personal life in England a little quicker than he would have before and bringing him back slowly will probably allow him to adapt to the pace of the league again. Hopefully we’ve made the best of a bad situation and we don’t rush him back like we’ve seen all to regularly!
He back in January?

Gomes played the first 10 games and we were crap though.

Precisely.

I think it’s pertinent to note our only two clean sheets this season in the league were the two games with Gomes and Gbamin.

This mate... I reckon Gomes's poor performances were down to the fact that he knew he was going to have partner with a donkey like Schneiderknob.

From what I've seen (albeit only a few games), Gbamin looks like the real deal. That'll boast anyone's confidence who has to partner with him in the middle.

This mate... I reckon Gomes's poor performances were down to the fact that he knew he was going to have partner with a donkey like Schneiderknob.

From what I've seen (albeit only a few games), Gbamin looks like the real deal. That'll boast anyone's confidence who has to partner with him in the middle.
I really do not like the knob, but to be fair I thought he was good against Chelsea.

Looking forward to seeing him back and get a run.

From memory he came on as a sub for his first appearance and the pace of the game badly caught him out and he struggled.

Second appearance he started and played well, and looked to have a bit of power and pace about him.

Will need a run of games after missing half a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.