2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked past the front of the family enclosure before the game tonight, looked like he was walking with a slight limp, god knows when he'll be back

Walked past the front of the family enclosure before the game tonight, looked like he was walking with a slight limp, god knows when he'll be back
If he is still walking with a limp 2 months after his operation this is extremely concerning...again no information from the club on how is progressing on his recovery...

Anyone able to advise on what this fella is like?

I know he's a replacement for Geueye, but is he actually highly rated?

....don’t expect him to be a clone of Gueye, Phil. From what I’ve seen he’s a lot taller and more of a runner with the ball than Gueye.

My fear is that he’s now got a big muscle problem with his quad, and that can return to haunt a career just like a dodgy hamstring (Delph, McCarthy).

I just hope the club is patient with him and don't try and bring him back before he's ready. Would love to see him make an appearance next season sometime, fully fit and with no ill-effects.

I remember being intrigued by signing this fella , knew nothing about him but one of those players who could really come good.

Shame we haven't had chance to see him, does anyone actually know what he is out with?

Status
Not open for further replies.