2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember being intrigued by signing this fella , knew nothing about him but one of those players who could really come good.

Shame we haven't had chance to see him, does anyone actually know what he is out with?

Oct 16: "Has undergone surgery on a tendon injury in his right quadriceps muscle, which will keep [him] out for around three months."

I remember being intrigued by signing this fella , knew nothing about him but one of those players who could really come good.

Shame we haven't had chance to see him, does anyone actually know what he is out with?

Thigh injury – had to have an operation on his quad like two days after returning to training

Only thing that would put me off is his ego - dont think it would go down to well with the arl arses in the stands.
Oct 16: "Has undergone surgery on a tendon injury in his right quadriceps muscle, which will keep [him] out for around three months."
Thigh injury – had to have an operation on his quad like two days after returning to training

Cheers.

Last I remember was people using gossip on here as to why he was out and he hasn't played since.

Cheers.

Last I remember was people using gossip on here as to why he was out and he hasn't played since.
Those people really should have just checked the club's site instead:

Hopefully, he is back in training in the new year will take him a while to get up to speed still. We still need to buy/ loan another midfielder

Status
Not open for further replies.