Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
He gave a polite answer and said along the lines of it would be nice...

But hes an everton player and would expect we have plans for him
Hes an Everton player, so I expect him to get loaned out for 2 years, then join somebody else and pop up back in the league within 6months.

At £4mil ?

For me next season, Id go with Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Godfrey and then you have a choice of Coady, Holgate, Keane or a Mina extension (wont happen obviously).

Or signing another player.

Id like to see Holgate + Keane sold and Mina off.
Though he was out of contract at the end of the season?

Hows he getting on?
The bits I’ve seen of him in the past few months he’s looked very much at home, and very composed in his role . Tonight he was a left centre back, but he’s also played right centre back . In that loan spell he had at Blackburn he made a few errors, but he seems more mature now and I’ve rarely seen him caught out, but the league he’s playing in , and even some of the European games, have been less intensive than the PL can be. He’s 20, and I’d say he’s doing very well for someone that age and looks the best of our young players whether out on loan or at u21 level.

Though he was out of contract at the end of the season?

Conor Coady's deal with us is a one year loan. However his Wolves deal expires in 2025.

Apparently our buy out agreed with Wolves is £4mil.

Branthwaite's contract with us is also until 2025.

I think it would be good for us to sign Coady and go into next season with Tarkowski, Branthwaite and Godfrey as well.

Mina, Holgate and Keane out the door.

This is probably the most successful loan out of Everton ever. Absolutely brilliant for the lad, amazing experience. Quarter finals now of the Europa League and he's starting and playing 90 minutes for his team.

Don't you dare let him go, Everton. Mina, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey and Coady should be out the door before him.

This summer say goodbye to Mina (nailed on anyway) and desperately try to offload both Keane and Holgate who are obviously nowhere near getting any game time.

Keep Godfrey, Tarkowski and buy Coady for the bargain £4m price - he's a good squad player for a few seasons yet. Branthwaite comes back, and then invest some of the money made into another up-and-coming player from here or abroad.

This is probably the most successful loan out of Everton ever. Absolutely brilliant for the lad, amazing experience. Quarter finals now of the Europa League and he's starting and playing 90 minutes for his team.

Don't you dare let him go, Everton. Mina, Keane, Holgate, Godfrey and Coady should be out the door before him.

This summer say goodbye to Mina (nailed on anyway) and desperately try to offload both Keane and Holgate who are obviously nowhere near getting any game time.

Keep Godfrey, Tarkowski and buy Coady for the bargain £4m price - he's a good squad player for a few seasons yet. Branthwaite comes back, and then invest some of the money made into another up-and-coming player from here or abroad.

I'd expect Dyche goes with Tarkowski and Coady as the pairing for Branthwaite to force himself ahead of (as he did at PSV).

Godfrey as the utility player across the defence.

Any funds from Keane/Holgate go on a young right back with Nkounkou back as backup left back for a season allowing ISS a year to push into that role.

Went out of the Europa League last night, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.