Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cjplennon

Player Valuation: £8m
Liverpool are among the clubs interested in Everton defender Jarrad Branthwaite, 20, who is on loan at PSV Eindhoven. Manchester United and Roma are also tracking the England Under-20 centre-back.

Just gossip of the BBC, but any thoughts on Jarrad. Hows he getting on with the loan move, success or not?
Is he one that Sean would bring back from loan or another young player to move on?
Or is this agent gossip to get him noticed by the new manager and get a juicy new contract....

Liverpool are among the clubs interested in Everton defender Jarrad Branthwaite, 20, who is on loan at PSV Eindhoven. Manchester United and Roma are also tracking the England Under-20 centre-back.

Just gossip of the BBC, but any thoughts on Jarrad. Hows he getting on with the loan move, success or not?
Is he one that Sean would bring back from loan or another young player to move on?
Or is this agent gossip to get him noticed by the new manager and get a juicy new contract....
I kind of hope so. I think he is decent, but we have too many defenders and need the cash. I'd rather he goes to an English club because it automatically bumps the value up.

Status
Not open for further replies.