January transfer window 2024

I really want us to go for Cornet in Jan. I know Moyes doesn’t fancy him but under Dyche he was great. He’s someone who can play wing or even have a go up front, I know he hasn’t really played in a while but still I think he could do a job.
Agree, on a loan or a small fee he'd be a decent addition, even send Danjuma back

Wouldn't be messing around too much with this squad given we have probably have no cash flow.

Still paying for Dele and Gomez who have been nowhere near the first team yet. Not to mention Chermiti, Danjuma, Keane and Godfrey.

If we can find a decent centre-back to compete with Tarks and Branthwaite that would be my first choice - then perhaps a left-back to push Myko. We need to keep that solid base for survival.
I would love 3 if we can cb cm rm, but can see one if honest. I do think we will need another cm with gana going out to acon aonly have 3 to pick amd no cover

Goalkeeper position is sorted: Pickford & Virginia.

Full back positions will need addressing in the summer at the latest with Ashley Young turning 39 and Coleman surely hanging up the boots. In January, I’d look at a versatile full back who can play both sides (eg Kyle Walker-Peters).

Centre back is fine for now: Tarkowski and Branthwaite first choice, with Keane & Godfrey as backup.

Midfield is OK. Onana, Gueye (away for AFCON), Doucoure, Garner, plus Harrison played in the AM slot recently. Add in Dele, Onyango & Gomes as emergency backup. We can get by until the summer, but if a good option becomes available, we should go for it.

Wide positions are fine for now: McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma, Young, and maybe Dobbin in those areas. Again, will need to address in the summer with Harrison & Danjuma only here on loan and Young turning 39.

Forward position is sorted: DCL, Beto and Chermiti.

Goalkeeper position is sorted: Pickford & Virginia.

Full back positions will need addressing in the summer at the latest with Ashley Young turning 39 and Coleman surely hanging up the boots. In January, I’d look at a versatile full back who can play both sides (eg Kyle Walker-Peters).

Centre back is fine for now: Tarkowski and Branthwaite first choice, with Keane & Godfrey as backup.

Midfield is OK. Onana, Gueye (away for AFCON), Doucoure, Garner, plus Harrison played in the AM slot recently. Add in Dele, Onyango & Gomes as emergency backup. We can get by until the summer, but if a good option becomes available, we should go for it.

Wide positions are fine for now: McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma, Young, and maybe Dobbin in those areas. Again, will need to address in the summer with Harrison & Danjuma only here on loan and Young turning 39.

Forward position is sorted: DCL, Beto and Chermiti.
I have this thing in the back of my mind that says he will end up here at some point.

To the Trafford Centre?

Cos you don't want him playing Premier League football, he's horrific.

What has happened to you?

I mean there’s no way Varane is coming to Everton anyway but horrific? He spent years alongside Ramos for Madrid and is first choice for France. He’s got injury problems but for and in form he’s easily one of the best CBs in the prem.

What has happened to you?

I mean there’s no way Varane is coming to Everton anyway but horrific? He spent years alongside Ramos for Madrid and is first choice for France. He’s got injury problems but for and in form he’s easily one of the best CBs in the prem.
I haven't seen that.

Some players just aren't suited, I've watched him get bullied in this league.

Give me Tarks all day.