January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish, there was no interest from Antony at that point from Man Utd and Kudus was coming off the bench for Ajax. He could have been ours easily.
Let me see sell Antony for 90m to United or loan a talented asset to Everton....I get criticising the club I do it all the time I also get we should have gone for him earlier in the window but I do think(even Romano reported it) we had an agreement until United came in big for Antony, then Ajax blocked the move because at that point they needed him.

Let me see sell Antony for 90m to United or loan a talented asset to Everton....I get criticising the club I do it all the time I also get we should have gone for him earlier in the window but I do think(even Romano reported it) we had an agreement until United came in big for Antony, then Ajax blocked the move because at that point they needed him.
Yes I understand that but the Antony interest came late from Man Utd. We signed McNeil very early, that could have easily been Kudus.

Yes I understand that but the Antony interest came late from Man Utd. We signed McNeil very early, that could have easily been Kudus.
Possibly the thing about Mcneil is they accepted five million up front the rest on the drip.

We need creators as well as a goal scorer.

1000008321.png
Hello Moise Kean we hardly knew ye

Status
Not open for further replies.