January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are about to announce another 70 millions of loses for 21 22 season...not sure there is any room really for any significant signing which is a big worry for our survival bid this year. Hopefully we are able to sell one or 2 and get something back which will help us to put together at least one serious bid for a top young attacking player.

It wouldn’t surprise me if your 70 million figure is correct, but where has this come from? Does it mean that we would’ve had a 120 million loss without the sale of Richarlison earlier this year? You are talking about the 21/22 season?

It wouldn’t surprise me if your 70 million figure is correct, but where has this come from? Does it mean that we would’ve had a 120 million loss without the sale of Richarlison earlier this year? You are talking about the 21/22 season?
Yes..21/22 season...there are a couple of articles talking about it, and the esk on his twitter account is also talking about it. I guess that those articles are coming from the esk as he is usually spot on with everton financials.

Self described ITK saying we are interested in Sarr from Watford and are using Gana to put in a word for us, probably is bobbins sounds like a 2+2 situation but...

Status
Not open for further replies.