January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Jacobs has just reported that we are apparently looking at this guy.

Boulaye Dia scores Senegal's first World Cup goal.
??
He also has six goals in Serie A for Salernitana, where he's on-loan from Villarreal. Salernitana have an option to buy for £10m. Leeds, Everton, West Ham and Leicester all keeping tabs on him, too.

He's bloody naff

We have to get that proper proven CF who wants to come. From where is the question and how much Moshiri prepared to spend.
Rock bottom he is going to take some convincing.
You can imagine our Fan 's at Goodison getting on any CF back if he dont hit the ground running, winning.

Its not that straight forward when ya bottom ,facing relegation pressure.

So we need Dominic Calvert-Lewin to get fit, get minutes and stay both.Get into form.

We can be transformed if Frank gets both, the forward, a fit Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
Maybe this Dennis Geiger from Germany i think.
Need more than just one forward still need another wide forward who can also get a few goals need to get more goals in this team

What we really badly need is a leader in the middle. A player with real quality who can dictate play. Look how Man U suddenly transformed when Casemiro joined. Their squad was full of good players, but it looked like they’d never met each other until he came in & they suddenly gel.

We have to get that proper proven CF who wants to come. From where is the question and how much Moshiri prepared to spend.
Rock bottom he is going to take some convincing.
You can imagine our Fan 's at Goodison getting on any CF back if he dont hit the ground running, winning.

Its not that straight forward when ya bottom ,facing relegation pressure.

So we need Dominic Calvert-Lewin to get fit, get minutes and stay both.Get into form.

We can be transformed if Frank gets both, the forward, a fit Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
Maybe this Dennis Geiger from Germany i think.

I think the fans online are actually harsher than in the ground. In the ground if a player is working hard and having chances I think the fans will give them time. But online, a striker is labelled a “flop” if they haven’t scored a hat trick on their debut.

I think we will be looking at the championship, France and Germany for possible forwards

Ben Jacobs has just reported that we are apparently looking at this guy.

Boulaye Dia scores Senegal's first World Cup goal.
??
He also has six goals in Serie A for Salernitana, where he's on-loan from Villarreal. Salernitana have an option to buy for £10m. Leeds, Everton, West Ham and Leicester all keeping tabs on him, too.

Seems like nonsense from Ben Jacobs, given that he is on loan for the season and Salernitana have the option to buy him for £10m in the summer, he’s certainly not going to come to us or anyone else in January

Never said Keiffer more signing now.Few years ago he was £4million from Wigan.
We would pay that for 6months now from Bournmouth, he backs up Sankey.Who we got , backing up the 5'7" dynamo, goal machine.
We have a habitually injured Dominic Calvert-Lewin.So hed have got game time.
Never mind hes 30, finished a Championship player, so we can go in for him in June.Dominic Calvert-Lewin wont drop to championship , or Maupey .Their contracts got that in, nailed on.

Oh Benzimar off to Utd with Meeeeepeeee fro PSG £10million a year .ï
I would need the Rosetta Stone to be able to decipher that mate???

6 month loan and then he’s a FA. Same for Doucoure (if we don’t trigger the year). Helps with our wages and bringing in Jan signings.
Tbh I agree, I can only see a loan of sorts (Roma have been linked with him previously) I really don't see anyone coughing up money for him.

Valencia and moore just makes you see how bad the options we have uptop. I still think maupay can work out if played with another cf.
The fact we are even thinking about these 2 lads shows how bad we are … both bang average but probably upgrades on what we currently have. DCL is a good player when fully fit but that ship has sailed. We need to act quickly or we are in trouble .

Status
Not open for further replies.