January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
That ship has sailed, we could have got him from Norwich. As ever, our brilliant scouting network was nowhere to be seen.
We were in for him but went for the icelandic midfielder who cant be named. At the time most would say it was the right choice. We wanted instant impact players and Maddison was 1 for the future.

And play him where? You fancy benching Iwobi, a near-£30m purchase, in favour of another £30m purchase?

Come on. Maddison is literally 5 times the player that Iwobi is, and I have no doubt that the elite will be after him sooner or later. He would walk into the RS side imo, and make them much better!

Iwobi has done well, much improved, but I still think he’s inferior to the likes of Sigurdsson as an attacking midfielder and I never massively rated Sigurdsson.

Iwobi is highly likely to remain at an underachieving Everton side because that’s his level. He isn’t going to get a better deal anywhere else imo.

But the idea that Iwobi is undroppabke is absurd imo. He’s not that good, and we definitely should be looking to upgrade.

Need to get rid of a few. Keane, Mina, Doucoure can all go.

I’d get rid of Gray and Gordon if there was an offer for either. Both are fuxking terrible. Truly [Poor language removed].

Desperately need wingers or wide players who can create and ideally score.

It’s imperative the board back the manager, otherwise we will be sweating it out in the final weeks again.

A couple of productive players and we will finish 10-15. Otherwise it’s a massive ask, with the current wingers and creators we have.

Im not suggesting we should have wet sheets, but it’s starting to feel like we need to starting being concerned..

Status
Not open for further replies.