January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd like to think we will have one or even better potentially two ready, signed and sealed for Jan 1st / 2nd. But just know got no chance of this happening

Would happily sell McNeil, Gray, Gordon and Dominic Calvert-Lewin and completely start again.
Just means that when one of our three hypothetical new forward signings gets injured we'll have no depth to cover for them.

We have plenty of genuine surplus players to shift before we bin off the only two wingers in the squad. Kean, Keane, Gomes and Alli for starters.

Just means that when one of our three hypothetical new forward signings gets injured we'll have no depth to cover for them.

We have plenty of genuine surplus players to shift before we bin off the only two wingers in the squad. Kean, Keane, Gomes and Alli for starters.
To be honest we have no cover now; not one of them change a game when they come on.

They’re just there, on the pitch doing nothing

Oh and buy some forwards, a couple of wingers and ask Chelsea if they've still got that 60 million for the ginger blagger

Sorted
Sixty quid in January if we’re lucky Tommy,looks like another “boyhood blue” who has started to believe he is better than he actually is,would advise him to talk to the likes of Jeffers,Barkley etc,but maybe not as they’re still both thick as short planks??

At least two centre backs surplus to requirements in the squad.

I’d get rid of both Keane and Mina in January. Rondon also needs to leave and I’d say there’s even an argument for doucoure or Davies to be moved on.

Two widemen and another striker to replace them for me. As for who they are who knows…the kudus ship seems to have sailed. Pointless signing another two like McNeill and Maupay who don’t improve us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.