January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Walker Peters maybe but Kyle Walker won't be coming to Everton.

"Lukaku wont join Everton permanently"

"Carlo Ancelotti won't join Everton it'll be Alan Pardew"

"James Rodriguez to Everton ? More like Jay Rodriguez"

"Usmanov won't sell up at Arsenal to throw his dough into Everton"

"Onana isnt turning down European football at West Ham to join a relegation battling Everton"

:hayee:

"Onana isnt turning down European football at West Ham to join a relegation battling Everton"

I can see your argument but I just don't think we have anything to offer Walker, except guaranteed minutes maybe. But there'll be other teams that can give him guaranteed minutes and money and a chance of success too.

All those bar Onana weren’t while we were deep in the you know what, we aren’t offering a 32 year old first choice England player big money and he won’t take a drop to come here when other clubs can offer him City wages

All those bar Onana weren’t while we were deep in the you know what, we aren’t offering a 32 year old first choice England player big money and he won’t take a drop to come here when other clubs can offer him City wages

33 by the time the transfer window opens. He's pretty notoriously dim (eg inviting brasses to his house during a lockdown), so there's always a chance, plus after being with City for 6 years, the chance of staying in the area and not having to move might be appealing. Ultimately though, the FFP investigation is going to be crucial. If we're found guilty we're looking at a points deduction or a transfer embargo or both. Either would likely be the step that finally kills us.

personally believe we should go all out for iliman Ndiaye from Sheffield United in January, young, direct and can score goals in a position we are massively lacking, hopefully can sell Andre Gomes and Niels nkounkou, although he’s done well at St Etienne I don’t know if he’s good enough for the prem.

My reformed hopeful Summer window incomings:

Jonathan David(ST)-dream signing but realistically not going to happen as he could go somewhere with European football like Chelsea, if it did happen then we could do a deal for Gomes plus cash say 40 million

Manu Koné (CM)-has won the most pressures in Europes top 5 leagues for U-23’s making him a great signing especially for Dyches system. Fabrizio says Monchengladbach value him around 35 million so would be quite expensive for us but he has a huge sell on value as he's young, I wouldn’t rule it out only based on the money though as he would cost the same as Onana. Only down side is the Chelsea and United are interested (but theyre also linked with literally every footballer in Europe at the moment so there is hope).

Youssour Fofana(CM) at Monaco. Seems to be around the 25 million mark with no one else interested.

Lois Openda(ST)-realistic striker option, has been mentioned on here before and apparently rejected us in Jan but he would probably be open to a Summer move. Probably could get him for around 20-25 million. Seems to be buddys with Onana on Instagram so Amadou could help talk him into a move.

Enzo Le Fee (CAM)-I mentioned him earlier as a cheaper alternative to Kudus and Simons but realistically we are never getting those 2 (Kudus linked with United and Simons back to PSG, if we got either I would probably wet myself). Ive watched his videos on YouTube and he seems incredible, ill link them below; we could get him for around 25 million and again he‘s young so big sell on value. He seemed to be well liked on the Man Utd forum.

Maxence Caqueret (CM)-won the second most pressures in Europes top 5 leagues so would fit Dyche system like Koné. Caqueret is not linked with anyone and is just 15 million apparently so great addition to midfield especially if we cant land Koné. Ill link videos down below.

Facundo Medina and Kevin Danso (CB)-both are CB’s for Lens in France, both are quite young and have some good stats when I checked on Squaka. Probably 30mil for Danso and 25 mil for Medina. Could be ones for the future if dyche is happy with the current CB pairing

Samuel Chukwueze (RW): absolute baller, scored a screamer against Real the other day. Already linked before and I seem to remember him being linked to us on the last day of the Summer window last year. Entering last year of his deal so we could get him for around 25 million hopefully. If not, we should get Sarr from Watford if Nico Williams is staying put in Spain.

Maxence Caqueret

Le Fee

By the way I am not saying we should buy all of these players (although i wish we could), im just putting their names out there as realistic options (except David) who would walk straight into our XI and seriously improve it. If i could take just 3 of them I would take Openda, Chukwueze and Koné.

Status
Not open for further replies.