January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t go and spend 20m on this fella from Coventry. We have just let an English winger who is recognised as being one of the best young talents leave for 40M. We should be saying to Coventry. He’s 10million rising to 15m, that’s it. Take it or leave it.
At the start of the window yeah, where we are now not so sure (unless the other team need cash quick) not sure if Coventry do?

just read on a Dutch website that we apparently asking close to 10Mill for Branthwaite, so it seems we are willing to do a deal if PSV pay it.
would be stupid in my opinion as i rather flog Holgate, Keane and Mina and bring him back
Did it say how much they offered? Hadn’t seen a figure, just guessing brands trying to get him on the cheap.

I'm telling you, sergi canos from brentford who is said to be available for 2.5m is a bargain and is better than any current winger we have. (i know he played for the red sh*te)

I'm not sure 2 is enough. We need 2 forwards, a creative midfielder (although with Dyche in charge, what's the point?) and a fullback, in my opinion. Not even convinced we'll get two at this point.

Imagine someone told you after Palace last season, that we would sell Richarlison and Gordon by Jan next year, not replace them and we should be all right - would be bananas - yet here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.