January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bournemouth looking like they are going to get Traore from Sassuolo now. They are signing some quality players this window. Getting hard to see a situation where we aren't among the 3 worst squads in the PL, even with additions ?

Having watched him a couple of times, he’s a very good player, I’d be surprised if he isn’t a better player than Rennes’ back up winger, who I’ve never seen(not that you’d have had much chance, even if you were a Rennes season ticket holder).

How many times you watched him?
I've just seen his highlights. Headless chicken and a fluke goal. So, I'll base it on stats. Sulemana team is 5th and that's all hes managed for them in the French League...impressive.

Sulemana
French League!
Games - 14/Goals - 1/Assists - 0

Gray
Premier League
Games - 20/Goals - 3/Assists - 1

…ah, ok. I have complete faith in @Tofeenut & look forward to further updates.
Frustrating isn't it. That we've left it super late to do any business (Danjuma included) and it seems to have gone quiet over the targets we supposedly want.

Given other clubs do business early and throughout the window, I can only assume doing business late is a strategy the club has adopted.

Hard to keep up as this thread moves so quickly. Someone please save me an hour - Have we been linked to anyone in any kind of concrete manner?

Potentially our most important window maybe ever. Deadline is tomorrow and we havent done anything. Apart from sell one of our few forward players.

You can’t tell me we did a strategic review and scrambling around for players on deadline day was deemed absolutely fine.

1675082549782.png

Status
Not open for further replies.