January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

No lie years ago when we got close to getting Giroud (misses a crank) I think it would have put us on an upward trajectory.

He certainly would have helped but he wouldn't have covered up the huge amount of crap Koeman, Silva, Allardyce and Ancelotti have purchased.

These last 6-7 years have been absolutely rotten as an Evertonian, they really have. Nothing to look forward to, absolutely depressing football, so many overpaid players, so many failures, a board pulling in different directions, DoF's who are clueless and have saddled us with absolute tripe oh and manager appointments that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

Good shout @Neiler

In and out of the Al-Hilal matchday squad at the moment. Only started three games out of eight this season but no absences due to injury, according to Transfermarkt.

I wanted him in the summer. I would take him on loan without hesitation at this point.
Player in and out a Middle Eastern side for some unexplained reason sounds exactly like an Everton signing. Him Mina and Dcl should get along great

Player in and out a Middle Eastern side for some unexplained reason sounds exactly like an Everton signing. Him Mina and Dominic Calvert-Lewin should get along great
Check his recent history in the Prem.

Check his age.

Check his injury history.

He went to the middle East for huge money - he openly said so at the time.

If we can find a financial arrangement that works we should be looking into a loan for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.