January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Kenwright barred from Goodison forever and stripped of all lingering powers.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Dump the fantasy BMD stadium scheme and declare we'll rebuild Goodison.

Hand cash to Ancelotti and only Ancelotti for transfers.

...they'd be my first week's tasks.
Clickbait of the highest order, bravo sir!

Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

So you can't even pretend sell Niasse and Martina, which is all you seem to go on about.

Full on Colonel Kurtz there, I like it.

What’s your office like?
kEEI2EVec46KBSfruDYetMbazGKPUkQmk9LuqFrC6OQ.jpg

Yeah....there’s absolutely no way you’d do any of that without being massively sued for unfair dismissal by pretty much everyone, all but destroying your wet dreams about keeping the club grounded where we are

There is so much to pick apart here, but I think this is my favorite. Is that it - just “declare” that you’ll rebuild it? Is that all it takes to build a new stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.