January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk me through the process Dave, im very interested in your thoughts.

Im not

Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Kenwright barred from Goodison forever and stripped of all lingering powers.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Dump the fantasy BMD stadium scheme and declare we'll rebuild Goodison.

Hand cash to Ancelotti and only Ancelotti for transfers.

...they'd be my first week's tasks.

Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Then you woke up

What’s your office like?

...Ancelotti would have a thrombo if he thought transfers were down to him. His life and job are well boxed off, he doesn’t need transfers.

I agree with everything listed apart from Ferguson and Baines

Lol, and how many cows did you trade for the magic beans?

Status
Not open for further replies.