January Transfer Thread 2020

Pabbers

Player Valuation: £70m
Mad really....but not surprising. Almost every striker/player ppl on here cried about us not getting, has flopped.

Groucho

Staff member
Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Kenwright barred from Goodison forever and stripped of all lingering powers.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Dump the fantasy BMD stadium scheme and declare we'll rebuild Goodison.

Hand cash to Ancelotti and only Ancelotti for transfers.

...they'd be my first week's tasks.
Dave mate, I get that the points you raise are close to your heart but scrapping BMD? Come on fella.

Lelouch

Player Valuation: £60m
Always enjoyed his contribution to the forum and his opinion but I'm finally done. Blocked and never wanting to hear his rants again. Any Everton supporter who doesn't want BMD stadium and wants a Goodison Park regeneration can just get out of my face.
he won't believe it's happening until Big Dunc is laying out the cones on BMD freshly imported Italian grass.

GP_Monty

Player Valuation: £225k
There is nothing Dave can't do, he's an expert at everything. See's the whole of the moon, apparently. And definitely, definitely isn't a self-parodying middle aged man who gets really cross on the internet, with made up sources about the Niasse transfer.
Is he the same Dave K as Dave Kelly on twitter? Genuine question, another absolute loon.

PepeSabby

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
Baines, Ferguson, Jeffers, Ebbrell, Unsworth all clearing their lockers on day one.

Brands told to clear his office and the DoF post scrapped for all time the club is under my control.

Kenwright barred from Goodison forever and stripped of all lingering powers.

Dismissal of the chugger and the hiring of a CEO worthy of the name with massive corporate experience and feel for football.

Dump the fantasy BMD stadium scheme and declare we'll rebuild Goodison.

Hand cash to Ancelotti and only Ancelotti for transfers.

...they'd be my first week's tasks.

This is fantastic. It's the "build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it" of football talks.

Make Everton Great Again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks