January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we see Richarlison as a striker Bernard or Iwobi more central or one of any of our attackers as surplus to requirements. Who even knows with us anymore!
I’d definitely say that’s the case. Also he’ll want to play up top as well as that’s a the only way he’s getting in the Brazil team, never gonna replace Neymar and there’s space in their team for strikers.

Deffo see Bernard as more central he caused Newcastle and Burnley (I know there not city or lpool granted ) untold problems
Bernards natural position is as an inside forward (start out wide then come inside) just that under Silva he had to play as a winger because Iceland was playing in there. Some of the players we have been linked with so far this window have been left wingers (Everton), that would suggest that Carlo see's him as a more central player and also wants someone who is a bit more productive out wide which i kind of agree with tbh.

Everton makes sense and could very will be the winger my source alluded to this morning.

Yes we already have Bernard & Iwobi but maybe Ancelotti see's one of them as more beneficial playing central. If he intends to go back to a diamond midfield like at Napoli Bernard very well could be the midfield player at the tip with Gbamin or a defensive minded CM like Allan coming in as the CDM.

Yes we need a RW but maybe Ancelotti is happy enough with Walcott / Richarlison at RW with Kean getting more games up top with DCL when required.

Your source haha ok FB if you say so...in other news, the moon is made of cheese.

Problem with Sidibe is his positioning...hes almost always out of position defensively...

His pros far outweigh his cons for me. Room for improvement, but pound for pound a great value buy at £12m.

I'd much rather buy him for a good fee and know we're getting a solid player, than spend big money on a player that could flop. The money should be spent in other areas instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.