January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the same every year, 3 and a half weeks of nothing then fans get so desperate that the board can buy any one or two and it doesn’t matter how bad they are. It’s such a relief to buy someone we accept it anyway.
Silva thought he was getting 4/5 with 2/3 weeks to go, never happened but fans were happy just to get Iwobi that Brands etc got away with it.
“Anyone will do at this stage!!!”
“Just get someone in!!!”
“Even me nan would be a good signing Hahahaha”.

And then wonder why we sign utter crap.

Everton makes sense and could very will be the winger my source alluded to this morning.

Yes we already have Bernard & Iwobi but maybe Ancelotti see's one of them as more beneficial playing central. If he intends to go back to a diamond midfield like at Napoli Bernard very well could be the midfield player at the tip with Gbamin or a defensive minded CM like Allan coming in as the CDM.

Yes we need a RW but maybe Ancelotti is happy enough with Walcott / Richarlison at RW with Kean getting more games up top with DCL when required.

Everton makes sense and could very will be the winger my source alluded to this morning.

Yes we already have Bernard & Iwobi but maybe Ancelotti see's one of them as more beneficial playing central. If he intends to go back to a diamond midfield like at Napoli Bernard very well could be the midfield player at the tip with Gbamin or a defensive minded CM like Allan coming in as the CDM.

Yes we need a RW but maybe Ancelotti is happy enough with Walcott / Richarlison at RW with Kean getting more games up top with DCL when required.
Why does everyone's made up source always have to be so vague?

Deffo see Bernard as more central he caused Newcastle and Burnley (I know there not city or lpool granted ) untold problems

I can only see positions 3 to 16. What am I doing wrong?
Press on the table itself to bring the full tweet up [below for you anyway]

Status
Not open for further replies.