January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping Ancelotti would have brought someone or two in fairly early even if they were loans,but looks like the last minute scamble again,if at all.
I think it's ok so far. Duncan's games bought Carlo some time. It's not as if he'd have been analysing our squad prior to his appointment given that he was coming almost directly from Napoli! He's had a bit of time now to look at what we've got and what he thinks we need. No point spending loads in January when the right players aren't available. I would like him to delve into the loan market though, but no idea who is available as I only really keep up to date with all things Everton.

Could you explain how you came to that conclusion as I am baffled by it
Before you go any further draw breath and whisper to yourself the following names
Christen Etiksen
Aaron Ramsey
Emre Can

You pay a transfer for a player, and wages, never play him in the first team and then let his contract run down to the point where none of that will be recouped.

Should be raiding the relegated clubs in the summer for me - Buendia and that right back from Norwich, Grealish and Mings from Villa.
Grealish no thanks, I know it will probably be seen as petty but being Irish I dont have much time for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.