January Fixtures - 12 points available and attainable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester (h) 1 January

Bournemouth (h) 13 January

Southampton (a) 19 January

Huddersfield (a) 29 January

An all in all more relaxed month coming up, with an FA Cup 3rd round home fixture thrown in on the 5th at home to Lincoln.

There's no reason we can't gain all 12 points this month, while two of our games are away, they are against the dross of the league.
Also no reason why we should not be progressing in the cup.

Reported.

Ban this Wum.

A lot depends on how our lion hearted lads are feeling. If they go into the games feeling even an ounce of pressure, I feel they will crumble.
Not optimistic for jan...3 points...and beaten by Lincoln in the FA cup because our lion hearted lads felt there was a little pressure on them to win...and they crumbled

47700293.jpg

Leicester (h) 1 January - Everton 0 - 2 Leicester

Leicester do OK against sides that don't park the bus so will capitalise on some poor defending to earn themselves a 2-0 away victory

Bournemouth (h) 13 January Everton 2 - 1 Bournemouth

An unconvincing win, with Bournemouth offering very little.

Southampton (a) 19 January Southampton 1 - 0 Everton

A lacklustre Everton will turn up at St Mary's and both sides will be poor. Everton will concede off a set piece with a Southampton player scoring from close range, unmarked in the box. Subs will be thrown on near the end and Everton will have a few scrambles in front of goal that will be bravely stopped by the Southampton players defending for their lives. Southampton won't win another home game for 2 months.

Huddersfield (a) 29 January Huddersfield 1 - 2 Everton

After strengthening in the transfer window, Everton will edge past a terrible Huddersfield side narrowly.

6 points from 12.

Just as many are very negative, I am very positive. There's nothing wrong with that and considering the games we have coming up there's no reason we shouldn't be targeting maximum points. It's not as if these are games against the top six. I just don't accept that a thread on a website can in any way change results of a football match, you'd have to be seriously narcissistic to even consider that.

Leicester apart from a little revival are not great. I think they'll be too tired from the xmas schedule and we will beat them.
Bournemouth are terrible, there for the taking. We will take the three points, thank you very much.
Southampton, come on! After a small new manager bounce they are back to being Southampton.
Huddersfield, if we can't maul these then we should pack up and go home.

What level are we dropping to when people are considering us barely getting results against these dross? Calling for thread starters to be banned, you should be ashamed to wear the badge.

Just as many are very negative, I am very positive. There's nothing wrong with that and considering the games we have coming up there's no reason we shouldn't be targeting maximum points. It's not as if these are games against the top six. I just don't accept that a thread on a website can in any way change results of a football match, you'd have to be seriously narcissistic to even consider that.

Leicester apart from a little revival are not great. I think they'll be too tired from the xmas schedule and we will beat them.
Bournemouth are terrible, there for the taking. We will take the three points, thank you very much.
Southampton, come on! After a small new manager bounce they are back to being Southampton.

What level are we dropping to when people are considering us barely getting results against these dross? Calling for thread starters to be banned, you should be ashamed to wear the badge.

Gordon?

Sounds like the start of a meltdown this rant.
Take a deep breath mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.