2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree on this.

I don’t think Benitez was the architect of this move away. I reckon this was sparked before Benitez was even mentioned.

Personally I’d prefer people who actively want to be part of the club, and not people who have no idea who our next fixture is.
And you have every right to disagree.

The lad was fit all summer bar isolation yet couldnt even get on the bench even with empty seats on it.
He ostracised him at Madrid , just carried it on here.
He was never getting a game here.

He corrected that 30 seconds later.
Great popcorning tbh.

He's doing very well isnt he.

Do you not want to compare him with some of the deadwood we still have.
As in why did we get rid of James and not them? We've been trying that for seasons. We barely got rid of James no one would take him either but some oil rich Arab side.

That just a combination of them wanting to be relevant and have the money to pay for him for the name he has. Even if its a player who cant be relied on. And also James had to not care who he played for to accept the transfer.

Them factors just didnt apply to the rest of our crap deadwood.

As in why did we get rid of James and not them? We've been trying that for seasons. We barely got rid of James no one would take him either but some oil rich Arab side.

That just a combination of them wanting to be relevant and have the money to pay for him for the name he has. Even if its a player who cant be relied on. And also James had to not care who he played for to accept the transfer.

Them factors just didnt apply to the rest of our crap deadwood.
Really ?

As I said Townsend doing very well , wouldnt it have been good to rotate him and James.
I think that would have been awsome....but yanno Iwobi & Gordon.

Status
Not open for further replies.