2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell no

Someone would if they would only lower their wage's and demands to play football.
Yanno ....what James got slated for and blamed for stoping any transfer business.
How do you know? There’s a lot of injured/ injury prone players there, nobody is going to want them even with a hefty wage cut. You can only sell if the buying club is willing to pay the wages or/and pay the fee, and it’s not happening with that lot.

My thoughts from day one of Benitez being hired James would be on his way wether he wanted or not.
Benitez was that hell bent in getting him out failings in the transfer market appeared.
I disagree on this. I think he wanted out regardless. Perhaps even before Ancelotti left.

I don’t think Benitez was the architect of this move away. I reckon this was sparked before Benitez was even mentioned.

WHy DidNT hE selL DelPh aNd GoMes iNsteAd!!!!

Do you hear yourself think?
I know, it’s silly isn’t it?

For some reason there seems to be a pro James/anti Benitez faction that can’t be separated.

Personally I’d prefer people who actively want to be part of the club, and not people who have no idea who our next fixture is.

All there people willing to die on a James shaped hill, why?

He's gone already.

It's completely irrelevant.

In the grand scheme of things he's a blip on the record books.

0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.