2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's just RB not really seeing him as key, which is fair enough, and would have rather he left in the window so he could reinvest that money. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

The club and Mendes (with Rafael's and James' blessing) have clearly been looking for any other option since the end of the window.

I don't think, in an ideal world, Benitez would be happy with that but he knows we aren't in the ideal world.

I don't really blame Benitez or James for that, it's just the way it is. The party we should look at, and should scrutinise, are the club.
I blame CA for this entire debacle

"James Rodríguez is in Doha because he was not convinced to play in the Middle East, but Jorge Mendes recommended that he go to see the city, the team and personally negotiate the terms and salary of his contract. At this time they have dinner with the Colombian. No agreement yet"

people still quoting this absolute chancer? lol

I loathe Benitez and want him gone from my club asap.

Nothing else matters to me at the moment. I'm self aware enough to realise that I'm both angry and upset and that will subside with time. But right now I couldn't give a flying one.
Well one man’s meat is another man’s poison, understand you being upset, but can you name another manager who wanted to come here and would do a better job than I think Benitez will do?

Status
Not open for further replies.