2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to vault my own post - seems I wasnt too far away from the truth, which is really sad in itself.

We are beyond parody as a football club - there is zero point in hoofing a player of James quality out of the club, outside of our transfer window, when we cannot replace him and especially considering the mini injury crisis we are in the midst of?!

The only thing this helps is assuage Benitezs hatred of the player - it's cutting your nose off to spite your face, and it lessens Everton on the pitch - the Benitez cult must see this.

How can any Evertonian be pleased that we have lessened our attacking options, with no way to replace him?!

Like Benitez or not, the future of Everton FC, is in the hands of the manager,the state the club is in now has nothing to do with him, the damage has been done over many years before he got here, changes need to be made higher up the chain, hopefully Benitez can help to do this as well as getting us stronger on the field, he’s only been here three months, he certainly needs longer than to changet the culture of the club.
I loathe Benitez and want him gone from my club asap.

Nothing else matters to me at the moment. I'm self aware enough to realise that I'm both angry and upset and that will subside with time. But right now I couldn't give a flying one.

We aint signing Longstaff mate lol

Although people said Gray and Townsend were crap buys and both have been two of our better players so far this season.

Maitland-Niles should be back on our radar for me - can play RB, LB, CM would have been a decent utility player with the sheer number of injuries we get - shame Arteta acted like a sly kid who didn't want anyone else to have his ball.

That is actually a very good shout. Similar to Phil Neville but far more ability. He would have done a far better job than Godfrey did and when Coleman fit again he would allow us to play 4-3-3.

Hamez 200k
Gyfi 120k
Bernard 140k

Some dough off the books recently like.

I didnt include Bolasie and Besic due to their wages being used on our incomings.

Oh we're still paying full whack for the viking mate

Unless there's a good reason for us legally not to, which there isn't atm, he's basically on gardening leave until next year

That is actually a very good shout. Similar to Phil Neville but far more ability. He would have done a far better job than Godfrey did and when Coleman fit again he would allow us to play 4-3-3.

Benitez didn't want him though, unless it was on loan. Which again is fine, but it was the manager again basically running rule over the signings.

Which I thought we were supposed to be getting away from.

Couldn’t agree more, I’ve only been on this forum for maybe a year. And it depresses me to see so much negativity. Who would want to play for us, as soon as somebody makes a mistake in a game they’re calling for blood.
Michael Keane makes his mental health issues public and the subhuman scum on here think its acceptable to call him a mental midget.

But its not a new thing, this fanbase has always been pretty toxic.

I loathe Benitez and want him gone from my club asap.

Nothing else matters to me at the moment. I'm self aware enough to realise that I'm both angry and upset and that will subside with time. But right now I couldn't give a flying one.

I don't loathe Benitez tbf. I happen to think he's not a bad choice all in all for where we are at right now. I will back the team while he is here because I support the team. I just don't like how it's run.

Part of my issue is giving successive managers full control over recruitment. People keep saying there's a strategy but there clearly isn't.

Benitez picked every player that came in this summer. So what's the point in trying to have a structure that's suppose to be in place above a manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.