2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listen, I like him as a player. And I understand that it seems Benitez has come in and shunned him.

But he’s taking the piss now. From not knowing who we play at the weekend to going off “injured” when we’re having a bad day, he doesn’t care about the club. Which is fine. I’m sure many current and ex players don’t. But eh - get him gone now.

Listen, I like him as a player. And I understand that it seems Benitez has come in and shunned him.

But he’s taking the piss now. From not knowing who we play at the weekend to going off “injured” when we’re having a bad day, he doesn’t care about the club. Which is fine. I’m sure many current and ex players don’t. But eh - get him gone now.
You've gone on to then moan about something that happened a month ago.

he's trained since then, been part of the squad in that regard.

Benitez - I wouldn't say he's shunned him. He just doesn't see him as key. The club need his wages off the books and James wants to leave. But it's not like he was convinced of the other clubs in for him and it would seem he isn't that convinced about a move to Qatar but it's all there is.

It was best for all parties that something got done in the August window but it didn't. And IMO were are leaving ourselves ludicrously short when we're already ludicrously short and we're only 4 weeks into the season.

It's a sad state of affairs that says more about the club and their dismal situation, and how they have been/are run, than it does either James or Benitez.

the man himself who told his manager he didnt feel right to play at Villa despitethebfact thatb the manager is on record as saying he was in nfull training and fit
Do you know he said that because benitez said he did?

Now we know he was on a flight the next day, and the club wouldn't want him injured if they were about to let him go, Do you not think there could be a bit of a lie in there?

Status
Not open for further replies.