2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Unbeatez doing it without the best player in the werld.
Hi mate, we hear that he is pondering your position and demands over his best players contract. James says thanks. ?

1631772444101.png

You must not know 'bout Ben
You must not know 'bout Ben

He can have another James by tomorrow..So don't you ever for a second get to thinking.. he's irreplaceable ?
You are right mate, James is the mascot for a new positive Everton. Once we have forced Benitez to drop his dour 343 type instincts our Columbian maestro will be running the show and as you pointed out, slicing our opponents to pieces. ?

1631774924605.png

MEGA COYB

You are right mate, James is the mascot for a new positive Everton. Once we have forced Benitez to drop his dour 343 type instincts our Columbian maestro will be running the show and as you pointed out, slicing our opponents to pieces. ?

View attachment 139179
MEGA COYB
I hope so mate. Once he licks Ben's ring piece and plays ball we can see our mascot on the pitch once more.

You think this can happen buddy?

#segaMEGAdrive

I hope so mate. Once he licks Ben's ring piece and plays ball we can see our mascot on the pitch once more.

You think this can happen buddy?

#segaMEGAdrive
Well said mate, I agree, if Benitez doesn't want to get sacked again it has to happen. The manager has been struggling with a mental crisis, he feels that it is James' fault that he got sacked at Madrid because he refused to play him, and so he is refusing to play him for the mighty blues - but can see that the same situation is coming down the tracks toward him and gaining speed. He needs to kneel before James, beg for forgiveness, and ask him to win us the league. This is his fate. ?

Well if Benitez gets 3 points in his next 3 games he will have surpassed Carlos start.
Needs 4 points more to surpass having had an easier set of fixtures. Take it with a pinch of salt.

Maybe let's just include players instead of marginalising them for non football reasons when we haven't even had a full bench in every match.

Well said mate, I agree, if Benitez doesn't want to get sacked again it has to happen. The manager has been struggling with a mental crisis, he feels that it is James' fault that he got sacked at Madrid because he refused to play him, and so he is refusing to play him for the mighty blues - but can see that the same situation is coming down the tracks toward him and gaining speed. He needs to kneel before James, beg for forgiveness, and ask him to win us the league. This is his fate. ?
Completely agree mate must be a Benitez problem and not a james problem for sure..

Screenshot_20210916-092416_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.