2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be astonished if he played another game for us. His heart is not in this club or the Premier League imo. He was here because of Ancelotti, but I still think he was unhappy midway through last season.
I was speaking to Dave about this very topic earlier and coincidentally he said to me that he thought that you were unhappy midway through last season!

I would be astonished if he played another game for us. His heart is not in this club or the Premier League imo. He was here because of Ancelotti, but I still think he was unhappy midway through last season.
You're a brave man. You need to keep a low profile, there's a section amongst us who would rather swoon over someone who quite clearly doesn't give a flying hoot about us than get behind someone who quite clearly wants nothing but the absolute best for the club. Be careful....

You're a brave man. You need to keep a low profile, there's a section amongst us who would rather swoon over someone who quite clearly doesn't give a flying hoot about us than get behind someone who quite clearly wants nothing but the absolute best for the club. Be careful....
Can someone call HalewoodBlue, this one is displaying symptoms! ?

Agreed,

but when what he wants to do isnt working for 60mins like it didnt on Monday, there are times when James will be the best option.

They both have to just get over their ego's. if Benitez wants a world class footballer to come and create chances when we need him to, he needs to put his ego aside. If James wants to play footy he needs to accept what Benitez wants and earn that trust as well.

He'll never be able to run up and down the line like Townsend can, but in games where the onus is on us, the pressure is on us to create against a deep defence, he has to play for me.
I don’t think Benitez has to get over his ego at all, he just needs to keep picking winning sides and if soft lad makes himself available with hard work etc, he might just get picked

The MEGA analysis is now complete. Findings conclude that those who do not want to Make Everton Great Again are those that are against international superstar James Rodrigues playing for Everton.

They fall into 2 categories. The most vocal of these are:

1. Kopites
2. WUMs

The combined work of these 2 groups has brought forth a third group who are influenced by 'alternative fax'.

3. Feeble minded

The Feeble-minded tend not to know what to think and need to be told. Their mental weakness is targeted by groups 1 and 2 who use fake news and alternative fax to move these types from a position of thinking James is the best player at Everton, a fact that was reinforced in their brain cell through witnessing his match-winning performances and backed up by statistics, to one of thinking that James Rodiguez cannot play football, does not want to play football and is on £6.5 million per week. Such is the level of grooming within this cohort that they now feel that it is better to have Gordon and Iwobi as Everton's creative options. A breakaway faction of the Feeble-Minded have become convinced that the only formation in football is 442 and that talk of anything outside of this is a spell-trap set by Goblins

The combined work of groups 1 and 2, with the following of group 3 in supporting and believing alternative fax has caused a sense of resentment amongst the Everton fanbase. A fourth group has emerged as a result of this;

4. The Bastions of Hope.

The Bastions of Hope are the true heart of Everton FC and are the mighty warriors that demand that Everton be great again. Their steadfast work in shining a light onto the actions of the despicable types involved in groups 1 and 2 has a core aim of bringing group 3 back into the Everton family. Some will be lost and will ultimately follow a dark path toward Anfield but it is believed that this will be a small percentage.

More data will be released through the MEGA projects phases.

If you or anyone you know is struggling with Kopite grooming or WUMMERY please PM the MEGA team who can be identified their View attachment 139094 avatars or alternatively reach out to HalewoodBlue.

God bless all true blues!

MEGA COYB
Hats off Sir. Top quality truthing. You forgot goup 1.5 though - those that are envious of their kopite friends and feel if only we could douse ourselves in kopite piss and cast offs - they could feel closer to their separated brethern. MEGA.

Well yes if that's the truth of the matter.

You and others keep telling us we should follow our manager blindly. Why should we if he blatantly lies to us regarding one of our best players?
I have never said follow him blindly, I do think he’ll be judged on results that’s all

I don’t think Benitez has to get over his ego at all, he just needs to keep picking winning sides and if soft lad makes himself available with hard work etc, he might just get picked
Which is fine but any top
Manager has to put aside his ego for the benefit of the team. Clearly the history between the two is a problem. Yes it’s easy to say that while we are winning but we won’t be winning all season and James CAN have a part to play, he has ability nobody else in the squad has and I hope Benitez (and James) can put their fued to the side to make use of those abilities.

we don’t know for sure, but James has aid he’s available and he wasn’t even on the bench. There is no reason barring injury not to have him on the bench. I completely understand Benitez wants energy, pressing. But why wouldn’t you have a match winner on th me bench at the least? Because like Monday, plan A didn’t work, so why not have plan b, c available?

I get what your saying. But it’s not like James is refusing to play. He’s openly said he’s available to play. Other players who were isolating have played or been involved so not sure why James wouldn’t be on the bench.

even Ronkoe had to eat humble pie as be threw on Oumar as a last resort and Prince oumar shoved it right in his fat arrogant gob

The MEGA analysis is now complete. Findings conclude that those who do not want to Make Everton Great Again are those that are against international superstar James Rodrigues playing for Everton.

They fall into 2 categories. The most vocal of these are:

1. Kopites
2. WUMs

The combined work of these 2 groups has brought forth a third group who are influenced by 'alternative fax'.

3. Feeble minded

The Feeble-minded tend not to know what to think and need to be told. Their mental weakness is targeted by groups 1 and 2 who use fake news and alternative fax to move these types from a position of thinking James is the best player at Everton, a fact that was reinforced in their brain cell through witnessing his match-winning performances and backed up by statistics, to one of thinking that James Rodiguez cannot play football, does not want to play football and is on £6.5 million per week. Such is the level of grooming within this cohort that they now feel that it is better to have Gordon and Iwobi as Everton's creative options. A breakaway faction of the Feeble-Minded have become convinced that the only formation in football is 442 and that talk of anything outside of this is a spell-trap set by Goblins

The combined work of groups 1 and 2, with the following of group 3 in supporting and believing alternative fax has caused a sense of resentment amongst the Everton fanbase. A fourth group has emerged as a result of this;

4. The Bastions of Hope.

The Bastions of Hope are the true heart of Everton FC and are the mighty warriors that demand that Everton be great again. Their steadfast work in shining a light onto the actions of the despicable types involved in groups 1 and 2 has a core aim of bringing group 3 back into the Everton family. Some will be lost and will ultimately follow a dark path toward Anfield but it is believed that this will be a small percentage.

More data will be released through the MEGA projects phases.

If you or anyone you know is struggling with Kopite grooming or WUMMERY please PM the MEGA team who can be identified their View attachment 139094 avatars or alternatively reach out to HalewoodBlue.

God bless all true blues!

MEGA COYB
Appreciate the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.