2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad idea,DCL and Richarlison both good in the air and to be honest this playing it out of defence is getting old.

I’ll be delighted to see less playing out of defence. It has its place, but sometimes we need pacy attacks that are not built out of the back.

And we’re crap at it..
Let's just hoof it up to the big guys head then. No defense in the league will be able to figure out how to defend against that tactic.

We see so much football on TV these days and the patient build up from the back can be a cure for insomnia.

The first half put me to sleep very very quickly.
Looks like our boys were also falling asleep , while running in water with 10kg ankle weights on and blindfolded. James was given 15kg to wear around his ankles, but still looked ok. Did he get on the ball at all? I counted 5 touches i think? It'll be a shame if Rafael's idea is to play him out of position or not build any tactics which take account of his talent, and then uses it as a way to get rid of him. Rafael looks very friendly, a people's person and a supporter of all our players. But he must also be selfish and ruthless and I'll be sad if he just can't be arsed getting on with James and making it work. Rafael + the departure of James and Ancelotti will make us look very average mediocre indeed - and will allow everyone to say 'see, told ya, Everton can't have big players and managers hahaha'

Edit: No idea why i called him Rafael and have repeated it so often.

lots of news outlets today misquoting Benitez and saying that he has said James is not fit, stating that Benitez is in someway not happy with James and looking to sell him. What he actually said is that James and all the players, will need to be much fitter before the start of the season, which is what the coaching team expect at this point in pre season.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/...et-down-Rafael-benitez-in-pre-season-run-out/

lots of news outlets today misquoting Benitez and saying that he has said James is not fit, stating that Benitez is in someway not happy with James and looking to sell him. What he actually said is that James and all the players, will need to be much fitter before the start of the season, which is what the coaching team expect at this point in pre season.

~
It's naughty that. WHy do people have an agenda to agitate at other clubs' expense. We're not a rival for anything why try to destablise us

~
It's naughty that. WHy do people have an agenda to agitate at other clubs' expense. We're not a rival for anything why try to destablise us

I think because the internet world is driven by clicks and James is a massive story and it drives traffic to their websites, which gives them revenue through advertising, so these so called news outlets will do anything to drive traffic to their sites.

Exactly i first read the actual interview and then started seeing this rubbish about how James has been already told he's crap and unfit blah blah blah from the usual rubbish sources.

The first half put me to sleep very very quickly.
Looks like our boys were also falling asleep , while running in water with 10kg ankle weights on and blindfolded. James was given 15kg to wear around his ankles, but still looked ok. Did he get on the ball at all? I counted 5 touches i think? It'll be a shame if Rafael's idea is to play him out of position or not build any tactics which take account of his talent, and then uses it as a way to get rid of him. Rafael looks very friendly, a people's person and a supporter of all our players. But he must also be selfish and ruthless and I'll be sad if he just can't be arsed getting on with James and making it work. Rafael + the departure of James and Ancelotti will make us look very average mediocre indeed - and will allow everyone to say 'see, told ya, Everton can't have big players and managers hahaha'

Edit: No idea why i called him Rafael and have repeated it so often.
No one should call managers by their first name, its cringe worthy and for beauts & kopites. Same with prime ministers... Boris, no, its Johnson....
Rafael, no, its Benetiz. Lets leave that chuptz to the tory pigeon shaggin' mateys over the park.

Status
Not open for further replies.