2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think because the internet world is driven by clicks and James is a massive story and it drives traffic to their websites, which gives them revenue through advertising, so these so called news outlets will do anything to drive traffic to their sites.

Yeah maybe you're right, it's more clickbait and lazy twitter journalism than actually an agenda.

No one should call managers by their first name, its cringe worthy and for beauts & kopites. Same with prime ministers... Boris, no, its Johnson....
Rafael, no, its Benetiz. Lets leave that chuptz to the tory pigeon shaggin' mateys over the park.

I agree. LIke many things I write here and everywhere, I leave it up to learn from the cringe

lots of news outlets today misquoting Benitez and saying that he has said James is not fit, stating that Benitez is in someway not happy with James and looking to sell him. What he actually said is that James and all the players, will need to be much fitter before the start of the season, which is what the coaching team expect at this point in pre season.

I guess a headline stating something like 'Everton Star Has Already Let Down Benitez', generates more traffic than 'James Fitness Level Understandably Low - Benitez'.

It's a good example of the lazy social media, clickbait, misrepresentative type 'journalism' we all get pushed on us these days.

67B4C365-6E83-419F-A688-29DCBFC7D689.jpeg
Looks happy enough to me.

I think benitez won't put up with the James bullshit in the way Ancelotti did. Same way as Moyes wouldn't. Yes he's quality. But he doesn't run, doesn't work for the team, and sometimes last season it was like playing with 10 men.

So get fit, be a team player, or leave.

Play here like you do for Colombia basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.