2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugely talented but has a horrendous injury record. Has missed games on 10 occasions in the last couple of years.

Well he's done alright for us and has only been out because Virgil Van Cock gave him a knee to the ball sack.

Surprised he's missed games on 10 different occasions in the last two years like, considering Zidane didn't play him when he was fit let alone injured.

After seeing the lack of creativity by the Team yesterday then one can understand why James has been the impetus for the new improvement. We really need him for the next match, he is just too important as it is Richarlison. However, it is my hope that after this defeat the club gets serious about doing a couple of signings during the winter. We can't lack this much of depth when one of them is out and to hope to still be on top.

God I miss this fella - come back strong James lad, we need you badly.

And I don't agree that he has a bad injury record - zz just didn't pick him much even when he was fit.

I would suggest not many players would have tried to play the next match after the assault to his knackers by van clogger in the derby, but James did, and didn't look right from the off.

The physios should have stood him down and got him right for the horse punchers yesterday - he's got a week before utd, let's hope they sort his spuds out in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.