2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still annoyed with him demanding Davies knocks the ball out for feigning spurs player withering round in the floor when we were in their last third. Of course they go on to score in the phase of that is created.
Hopefully Duncan has words with table or two, and manager finds a my little pony head to put in his bed, just to sharpen him in the ways EPL cheats.

.....absolutely, I was being a bit sarcastic. He’s a fabulous player, i love watching him but I wonder if the reality is he’s just dropped off at the station before his train moves on again.

I'd like to think we'll get another season out of him eggs. Then after that will depend on if we qualify for the CL imo. If we do we'll get another season. If we don't then he'll be off.

But my opinion and confidence of a 2-3 season stay is based on us qualifying for Europe. Will he want to stay next season without any European football? He's mentioned a couple of times that the CL is the must be comp to be in.

His vision, quick feet, weight of pass, are all top drawer, we’re very lucky to have him.
A few more quality signing in this summer window and we’ll be right in the mix.

Those little 10 yard balls between two defenders are pure joy, players run into the space because they know the ball will come.

Think we need to get out of the ‘we are lucky to have him’ mentality. He’s a very good player but doesn’t have the legs or injury record to be at the very top these days.
All the top clubs have great players too. Spurs are 7th and have Kane, Son and Bale.

I'd like to think we'll get another season out of him eggs. Then after that will depend on if we qualify for the CL imo. If we do we'll get another season. If we don't then he'll be off.

But my opinion and confidence of a 2-3 season stay is based on us qualifying for Europe. Will he want to stay next season without any European football? He's mentioned a couple of times that the CL is the must be comp to be in.
Totally agree....however he needs a Rain check himself. The will and desire to play European football is understandable, but he has struggled with injuries because of the schedule this season, so what will be different if we qualify for Europe and the 2 game a week scenario associated with that !!!!

Totally agree....however he needs a Rain check himself. The will and desire to play European football is understandable, but he has struggled with injuries because of the schedule this season, so what will be different if we qualify for Europe and the 2 game a week scenario associated with that !!!!

We knew that's what we'd be getting when we signed him though and a CL club will know that's exactly what they'll be getting when they try to sign him this summer.

Don't worry though, I've put a price tag of 1 million billion trillion dollars on his head so there's only Man City who can afford him and they'll be busy buying Haaland, Kane & Mbappe

I have a fear he could be one season and done for James. It can't be easy no matter his wealth to be in England during lockdown without that Family support. His children are in Spain also i think.

Still annoyed with him demanding Davies knocks the ball out for feigning spurs player withering round in the floor when we were in their last third. Of course they go on to score in the phase of that is created.
Hopefully Duncan has words with table or two, and manager finds a my little pony head to put in his bed, just to sharpen him in the ways EPL cheats.

Tbf it was Sigurdsson who stopped first, passed it to Davies, and then James says might as well put it out now.

As a team that's something we need to stop. Drives me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.