2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thing of beauty when he weights a ball to perfection.

That pass to King.....just perfect. How many players overhit that with so much going, 9 out of 10.

I'm not arsed about goals of the season anymore, pass of the season was that peach against West Brom where he calved open about 5 defenders and Digne couldn't believe it had got through to him.

....Ancelotti and Brands need to find a group of players who can accommodate him when he’s there and not miss him when he isn’t. Simple.

Always hard to replace pure footballing quality like Rodriguez eggs.

I think we should just lob him in a chamber and freeze him in between matches. We'll hand him back to his friends and family once we've had 5 good seasons from him.

Always hard to replace pure footballing quality like Rodriguez eggs.

I think we should just lob him in a chamber and freeze him in between matches. We'll hand him back to his friends and family once we've had 5 good seasons from him.

.....absolutely, I was being a bit sarcastic. He’s a fabulous player, i love watching him but I wonder if the reality is he’s just dropped off at the station before his train moves on again.

I hope his disgust was at Richarlison and not King, King had not long come on and did well with his shot, just a small amount of composure by Charlie could have won us the game, not to be.
I think this pic was actually a disgust of himself after he took a shot and missed it. Richarlison really missed some excellent opportunities :(

I don't know if JR is settled in his personal life at Everton but I would guess that from a footballing perspective he must be delighted.

For the first time in a few years he is the big cheese at the club.
He is played every game he is fit,and maybe sometimes even if he isn't.

He has a manager he trusts and anybody who listens to Carlo will know how much he loves JR

He is playing in a team that allows him to show his skill, he is central to everything that happens. The team is not a top team but it is an improving team and hopefully over the summer will improve some more.

JR will have known when he signed what level of team he was joining but still decided to come , there will have been promises made to him about what the club had in mind for player recruitment last summer and the same this year I expect.

.....absolutely, I was being a bit sarcastic. He’s a fabulous player, i love watching him but I wonder if the reality is he’s just dropped off at the station before his train moves on again.
Let's hope not eggs, let's hope at his stage of career he is after stability under a coach who trusts him and accommodates his injury record. He is magic though what a passer of a football.

thats it
and if we get 2 years of Ancelotti and James together it'll be transformative.
I don't know if JR is settled in his personal life at Everton but I would guess that from a footballing perspective he must be delighted.

For the first time in a few years he is the big cheese at the club.
He is played every game he is fit,and maybe sometimes even if he isn't.

He has a manager he trusts and anybody who listens to Carlo will know how much he loves JR

He is playing in a team that allows him to show his skill, he is central to everything that happens. The team is not a top team but it is an improving team and hopefully over the summer will improve some more.

JR will have known when he signed what level of team he was joining but still decided to come , there will have been promises made to him about what the club had in mind for player recruitment last summer and the same this year I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.