2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My final prediction... :celebrate: :dance:

Screenshot_20210306-072724_Chrome.jpg

It looks a purely stats based list, Xavi and Iniesta were never stats footballers. They were a perfect example of why you need to use your eyes and not a WhoScored tab to judge a footballer.
Possibly, but Iniesta scored the winning goal in a world cup final, surely that should be worth many points?

It looks a purely stats based list, Xavi and Iniesta were never stats footballers. They were a perfect example of why you need to use your eyes and not a WhoScored tab to judge a footballer.
Exactly what’s going on with Thiago now and also what made people on here think Zambo Anguissa was the best midfielder in world football

Of the players I’ve seen, Xavi Iniesta Modric Pirlo Zidane. Other midfielders are/were a tier below in my opinion. Gerrard and Lampard might have hit loads of goals but they were nowhere near these names talent wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.