2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad he sucks at games

Need him focused on his footie lol
Come on Tofees, he deserves some distraction from footie.

Have you seen this clip?

I guess people were giving him a hard time about he sucking at it and he tells them that those who are not good at it also have the right to play and not to start bothering him about it or he is going to block, block, block lol

Come on Tofees, he deserves some distraction from footie.

Have you seen this clip?

I guess people were giving him a hard time about he sucking at it and he tells them that those who are not good at it also have the right to play and not to start bothering him about it or he is going to block, block, block lol

He is absolutely right.

I always found it interesting that people thought that you should only do things you are good at.

I am terrible singer but I love music and singing. My ex would tell me that i should let the singer sing and be quiet. I found that so stupid. If that was the case, only professionals will do anything. Things like games, sports, dancing, music are done for fun. Let people enjoy

He is absolutely right.

I always found it interesting that people thought that you should only do things you are good at.

I am terrible singer but I love music and singing. My ex would tell me that i should let the singer sing and be quiet. I found that so stupid. If that was the case, only professionals will do anything. Things like games, sports, dancing, music are done for fun. Let people enjoy
I totally agree. it is not about being perfect at something but enjoy doing it. People can be such bullies online too, always trying to put others down. But he was taking no bs and very nicely told them to leave him alone. Only good energy he said he wanted. He sure seem to be enjoying his time there even if he sucked at it.

Screenshot_20210222-205934~3.png

James Rodríguez premiered his Twitch channel where he 'streamed' for more than three hours playing Call of Duty: Warzone with several of his friends, including the Colombian futsal player, Angellot Caro.

In its first broadcast, the Everton midfielder surpassed 15 thousand subscribers on the platform. In addition, he assured that he will do between two and three streams per week.

Along with James, more than five thousand people were connected following him in the different games he played in the first-person shooter game.

The Colombian also assured that this new facet of 'gamer' is just for fun: " We bad guys have the right to play. Don't tell me bad, I don't know what ... just good energy. If not, block, block, block.

He also did not forget his current team, of which several fans were present on the stream, and he sent them a greeting in addition to showing his support for the Toffees.

Finally, he confessed that one of the dreams he had as a child was to debut with the team from the city where he lived: Tolima. " Play for Deportes Tolima? Maybe. That was always my dream when I was a child."

Status
Not open for further replies.