2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do indeed.

My favorite part about the clip is when Yerri asks James who he thinks is the best dancer in Colombia NT. James jokes that's a hard question so instead of naming just one that he is going to name the top three. He names Cuadrado first because he is indeed an amazing dancer, then he names Mina then he stays pensive for a moment before declaring that he is the one of the three lol

I agree with his assessment, I like how he dances!

Yerri is the best dancer at the club. They need a dance off.

I’m hoping he’s twisting Farads arm by sayjng he’ll stay another year if the club invests more in the team this summer.
He could be a bigger influence off the field than on it!!

I’m hoping he’s twisting Farads arm by sayjng he’ll stay another year if the club invests more in the team this summer.
He could be a bigger influence off the field than on it!!
All it takes is a Carlo eyebrow raise and he’s getting backed this summer. I fully believe we see at least another 3 top players coming in and if they can be as good as James, Allan, Godfrey and Doucoure then we’ll be a real force next season!

Screenshot_20210222-054318~2.png

Following the important victory achieved by Everton at Anfield , Colombian James Rodríguez analyzed the match and shared his feelings for breaking 21 years without victories on the Liverpool court.

He signed some very good statistics , which motivate us to think about better results from now on. The dialogue took place with the official media and the Toffees fan club in Colombia.

The victory at Anfield
"It was tough. Everyone knows that Liverpool is a great team. I think it's a team that is in the top 3 of those who play football well. I'm happy to have helped my team win today. Since 1999 I haven't won the Everton (at Anfield), so we've made history. I'm happy I was there. I hope we can continue well. "

Emotional moment
"I am happy. We all know it is a new stage for me. Almost 30 years old, I am fine. I am happy for every new thing that is added to my life. It all adds up."

What's next for Everton
"Something tough is coming for Everton. Everyone knows that in the Premier League every three days, every game, it's like a final. You have to be ready and have a strong mind to win."

Playing style
"We always want to win. There are games in which things go well and others in which things go wrong. Football is very physical now. There are teams that don't have much quality, but they want to win by force, making fouls. that we are ready in each game and what we do want is to play well. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, but hey ... it's part of football. "

I bet he is. Mina knows best how to shake those hips. I would also love to see a dance off. Something similar to one this but with the Blues.

Cuadrado is at another level from the rest of the dancers lol

Also, like how James is always the token white boy dancing in Colombia and he holds his own against the guys from the Pacific who are raised with more dancing shoes

Cuadrado is at another level from the rest of the dancers lol

Also, like how James is always the token white boy dancing in Colombia and he holds his own against the guys from the Pacific who are raised with more dancing shoes
Cuadrado is a fantastic dancer, too bad he is not a Blue.

Hahaha, James is not a good as his fellow pacific teammates but he can definitely hold his own. Must be his Tolima's roots that have helped him because as you know Ibagué is known as the Musical Capital of Colombia lol

Cuadrado is a fantastic dancer, too bad he is not a Blue.

Hahaha, James is not a good as his fellow pacific teammates but he can definitely hold his own. Must be his Tolima's roots that have helped him because as you know Ibagué is is known as the Musical Capital of Colombia lol

Lol I'm sure it's Cali and the Pacific but all good things must come from Ibague nowadays lmao

Huh would you look at that.

Though nowadays Medellin gets in the conversation due to the explosion of Reggaeton there.
Hahaha, never doubt the claims by this Sassy, including the one that James is Ibaguereño lol

Tbh it baffles me that Ibagué has such title but we do have a lot of amazing cultural music events there along with las fiestas de San Juan and San Pedro that are so well known for its music richness.

Hahaha, never doubt the claims by this Sassy, including the one that James is Ibaguereño lol

Tbh it baffles me that Ibagué has such title but we do have a lot of amazing cultural music events there along with las fiestas de San Juan and San Pedro that are so well known for its music richness.

Lol yeah. Pretty much most of the musical history from Colombia comes from the Pacific and well now Medellin due to it becoming the Reggaeton capital of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.