2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A right-back who can provide athleticism and durability sorts a big chunk of that out, as will moving Allan over to the right side of a midfield three (and therefore freeing up Doucoure to push on rather than be so defensive).

Need a RB and a No.6 (could be Gbamin) for that, though.
If we'd had James in his prime he could have had hibbo behind him. Match made in heaven

How dare Calvert Lewin touch him like that!

I've got 2 choices currently for this weekend

Whams absolute classic "Rodriguez, I'm your man" or Huey Lewis and the news "hip to be James" which really does put a smile on your face and images of James scoring left foot blammos from 40 yards and taking corners kicks whilst body popping.

Time for James to get us back up the table as the rest of the goblins aren't good enough to do it for us.
Shame on him. Exactly, how does he dare doing all that touching specially now days during Covid times.

You are making it hard to choose with those great classic hits. But "hip to be James" is the kind of tune that the team needs from James this weekend so we get back to a winning path. Otherwise the agony will continue and we want happiness the Christmas season.

Shame on him. Exactly, how does he dare doing all that touching specially now days during Covid times.

You are making it hard to choose with those great classic hits. But "hip to be James" is the kind of tune that the team needs from James this weekend so we get back to a winning path. Otherwise the agony will continue and we want happiness the Christmas season.

Hip to be James it is.
I'll rewrite the lyrics Friday to obviously improve them and I might even add their huge classic "I'm so happy to be stuck with James"

Can't beat a good Rodriguez medley

Hip to be James it is.
I'll rewrite the lyrics Friday to obviously improve them and I might even add their huge classic "I'm so happy to be stuck with James"

Can't beat a good Rodriguez medley
I will be anxiously waiting for the lyrics. I know this Rodriguez medley is what's going to usher us into the positive mentality that we need heading into this match.

here’s a 2 for 1 day of my homosexual tendencies of a football player

to the tune of Friday by the cure

I don't care if Ross was blue
Arteta’s gay and Billy too
Fernandez, I don't care about you
It's Rodriguez, I'm in love…

Status
Not open for further replies.