2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20201103-092826~2.png

Ancelotti praises James and compares him to Ronaldo Nazario

The Italian coach spoke with France Football magazine where he pointed out that many questioned the Colombian's adaptation in the Premier.

Carlo Ancelotti continues to surrender to James Rodríguez, one of his best elements at Everton in England. The Italian spoke to France Football magazine where he praised the Colombian's adaptation in record time to the Premier League and his influence on the team's game where he already has three goals and four assists (three in the League and one in Carabao).

When I signed James Rodríguez this summer, everyone was concerned about his physical condition and to see how he would cope with the intensity of the Premier League. During the first four games, do you know how many times he showed up? Seven! He has more assists. and goals than sprints, "said the 61-year-old coach.

Comparison with Ronaldo Nazario

Ancelotti, champion of three Champions League, two with Milan, recalled an anecdote with Ronaldo Nazario when he arrived at the Italian team, it was there when he compared the Colombian with the Brazilian. " When I was in Milan, we brought Ronaldo. Upon his arrival, he weighed 100 kilos. Before the first match, I told him: 'You know I can't play with you because you need to lose weight.' He replied: 'What do you want me to do in The field? Scoring or running? If it's to run, put me on the bench; if it's to score goals, play with me! I played with him and he didn't run, but he scored two goals. With James it's the same . "

James Rodríguez, who missed the game against Newcastle due to injury, would return for the match against Manchester United. The Italian hopes that the Colombian will be influential and Everton can return to victory, after two consecutive defeats that took him away from the top and Liverpool that has 16 units.

I would love to see Juan Fernando Quintero playing on the blues, that would be a dream, but he kinda b came a mercenary wanting to go to China!. You guys need to look for more signings , maybe more Colombians?

Only Colombians that would make sense right now are Cuadrado who can play 3 positions (RB, Box to Box, RW) , Luis Diaz who is a winger with pace, dribbling, and a decent finisher, and Muriel who can alternate between winger and striker.

The rest wouldnt make sense, including Duvan Zapata due to DCL's form
Is this Diaz any good, scored again tonight.
ive read he plays on the left wing, is he stuck to that position?

Is this Diaz any good, scored again tonight.
ive read he plays on the left wing, is he stuck to that position?

He is good. I'd say a poor man's Richy but less physical. He has pace, great dribbler, not afraid to shoot. Gets a little greedy sometimes.

This was his goal today.

He is a left winger, but richy plays on the right for Brazil and does it well. I think he would be a nice pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.