2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can’t quite believe he plays for Everton. He’s an absolute class act, but I don’t think he would be anywhere near as effective if we didn’t solidify the rest of the midfield.

UP THE SEXY SOUTH AMERICAN TOFFEES

I did notice he’s also took Digne side of the corners now aswel

Yeah... And kicked one straight out of play ha. We just need corners to be in swingers, not outswingers, always seems like were doing it wrong. Stick mina on the goalkeeper and swing it in at him.

Yeah... And kicked one straight out of play ha. We just need corners to be in swingers, not outswingers, always seems like were doing it wrong. Stick mina on the goalkeeper and swing it in at him.

I always think it should be inswingers but then on Saturday he played 2 out swinging peaches, 1 where DCL should have done better and the 2nd where DCL and Keane sort of got into each others way.

This kid can just stick it on a plate if he wants to so no surprise he wants to be taking a lot of the set pieces.

If we had a right footed player that could place them like he or Digne can, I would say let him take them on Digne's side. But both of our most talented crossers are left footed so James might as well take them

I always think it should be inswingers but then on Saturday he played 2 out swinging peaches, 1 where DCL should have done better and the 2nd where DCL and Keane sort of got into each others way.

This kid can just stick it on a plate if he wants to so no surprise he wants to be taking a lot of the set pieces.

I was surprised he didn't take the pen. Think the only one richy has taken for us was in a shootout and he missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.