2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he will want to leave. He has won it all at the club level. He has been at the 2 of the 3 biggest clubs in the world. The fans will love him. His coach loves him. The cold weather and the culture in the city will probably be the only question mark. I don't see him leaving

i think if he’s happy here for 3 or 4 years that’s good enough for me. As someone living abroad, it’s difficult to live away from home, different culture and all that. If he plays like this and is happy and then wants to go try something else, I wouldn’t be mad about it. We’re a better team both on the pitch and off it because he came here in the first place.

i think if he’s happy here for 3 or 4 years that’s good enough for me. As someone living abroad, it’s difficult to live away from home, different culture and all that. If he plays like this and is happy and then wants to go try something else, I wouldn’t be mad about it. We’re a better team both on the pitch and off it because he came here in the first place.

Yeah and hopefully he makes the league starting 11. Then he would have achieved that in Argentina, Portugal, France, Spain, Germany, and England. All he would have left is Italy lol

Not bad for a guy that just scored a lucky goal at a world cup

Most players brought in from foreign leagues naturally take some time to adapt to the pace and physicality of the Prem. This guy may not even be up to speed with it yet! Frightening. He looks totally at ease with it all, and looks like he's enjoying playing - great thing to see. Has to be said that Allan is getting up to speed with it ridiculously quickly too. Normally you'd say we'll judge signings after a few months when they've had time to settle. No need with these two - I'll say it right now - they're absolutely brilliant!
Carlo said it already... the best players don't need time to adapt.

We definitely need another option out wide so we can move him central when we want. Gomes does his job well, but he won’t space the field and we need him to contribute a bit more towards our goal count. We are just a bit one dimensional atm

Status
Not open for further replies.