2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very very very very very wrong. This lad is class.

I miss @Kerian the bad weirdo

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/james-rodriguez.109150/post-7538153

At least I can repent I suppose I probably thought it would be another big money risk at the time. But the lad is superb, werld class. Probably helps we brought in two lads to make us solid centrally to give him a platform.

Jesus

I'm shocked reading so many here didn't want him. :Blink:

Welcome to GOT mate, some peeps don’t understand football and have no idea what a baller looks like. They now know, he looks like this
giphy.gif

One thing that came to mind was maybe this move is too good to be true and he might have an exit clause in his contract that says he can leave for £Xm at the end of the season. Hope not, he's ace!

One thing that came to mind was maybe this move is too good to be true and he might have an exit clause in his contract that says he can leave for £Xm at the end of the season. Hope not, he's ace!

I don't think he will want to leave. He has won it all at the club level. He has been at the 2 of the 3 biggest clubs in the world. The fans will love him. His coach loves him. The cold weather and the culture in the city will probably be the only question mark. I don't see him leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.