2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
JAMES COULD LEAVE EVERTON

James Rodriguez
would be allowed to leave Everton if the right deal presented itself, Sky Sports News understands.

The Colombian arrived at Goodison Park last summer on a free transfer becoming the club’s highest payed player in history to reunite for a third time with then manager Carlo Ancelotti.

However, following the Italian’s sudden departure, Rodriguez has become unsettled on Merseyside and only last week spoke about needing to play where he is wanted.

Rodriguez said on his ‘Twitch’ account: “I would like to play wherever they want me, I already played in all the leagues; I am missing Italy, It would be a good option."

Everton hope to add more players before the transfer deadline and should Rodriguez leave it would free up much needed funds for Rafael Benitez to reinvest in his squad.

A move for the 30-year-old isn’t imminent however and he is expected to feature in Everton’s final pre-season game against Manchester United on Saturday at Old Trafford.
He's not "being allowed to leave".
He's being told he isn't wanted by Fat Benny and that he should go.

And we wonder why we go around in circles as a club with a squad who largely couldn't give a toss.

Sooner Benitez starts the Revolution the better.
The Benitez revolution?
aren't you the fella who wanted Ancelotti out and then was devastated that Ancelotti left and have an avatar of a fella who desperately wanted Pelligrini?
Now you want James Rodriguez out so Rafael Benitez can fix Everton??
Head spinning stuff.

Well I don’t want to jinx it but I don’t think he’s going. There’s no transfer activity so people are just using this as news. He wouldn’t have gone to florida, practiced with the squad etc. they would have shipped him off before that.

Also we don’t have Siggy so James is definitely staying.
Strangeways and Strange times at this club.

If the big fella wants him out hopfully Brands can get us a fee, if so its good work from Marcel.

ferguson benitez.jpg

Yup, but lets not think for one minute that Fat Benny isn't throwing our only world class player out the door so he can bring in some more dross.
Dont expect and world class signing right now, the damage done by the previous managers have left us far from an attractive destination.
Rafael has a LOT of broken pieces to fix, but he is the man to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.